Sandboxes are Linnaeus Next Generation-sites that allow you to experiment with all the available functions before applying for your own site.
In order to show all functionality these sandbox-projects are not empty but filled with data of Euphausiids of the World Ocean, as an example.
You can choose between two servers. They are identical but differ in reset-time. The reset-time is displayed so you can pick the one with the longest time left.
Please use the following login data:
What can you explore in the sandboxes?
- get familiar with the structure of the application
- explore all Linnaeus NG-functions and available modules
- experiment with the settings and create your own content
- find out whether LNG is a fitting tool for creating, managing, sharing and/or publishing your data
Important notices before using the sandboxes:
- only upload or create open data in this site, it will be visible to other users
- the sandbox site can be edited by other users at the same time as you
- the sandboxes reset and all added changes to the content are permanently deleted every 48 hours
- the time left before a sandbox resets is shown on the header of every admin-page